Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Cannot connect my HP Envy Photo 6200 printer to my Mac OS…

Cannot connect my HP...

Cannot connect my HP Envy Photo 6200 printer to my Mac OS High Seria 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just bought a new printer thinking this was the issue and updated through HP starter

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have followed all instructions on the setup, called Home Depot to ask for advice, and still cannot find the printer name in the list of printers available nor can I get the IP address to show when I am trying to connect

1/16/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you able to connect the printer to the wireless network?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is connected to my wireless network

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 73
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my computer will not allow Remote help to be downloaded

I see that.

Please, do the following:
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good morning ***** *****. We worked together yesterday to get my printer and computer in sync so I could print. I was thrilled that I could print after your technical input. However this morning, I cannot print. So I am reaching out again to see if there is something I am doing wrong in signing in on my computer or could it be that my printer automatically goes into sleep mode and I constantly have to remind myself to turn it back on.

Press the OK button on the printer before you attempt to print something. When you do that, does it work?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't see an OK button, just the print button.

You only see the print button on the printer? Please, press that button and then attempt to print something. Did that help?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, I have tried this all morning. I have tried to communnicate with just answer since 9 this am.

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 42

You created a duplicate task. Please, stay on this page.

I was not reconnected after you rebooted the modem.

Please, stop creating duplicate questions. You continue to do so. Stay on this page. Do not leave this page.

- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Technician