Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP printer, series 4500 and is offline. I USE

Hi John, I have...

Hi John, I have an HP printer, series 4500 and is offline. I USE wINDOWS 7. pLEASE HELP' lEW

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRELESS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

NEVER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

IT WORKS WITH A usb CABLE.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the status of the Wi-Fi / wireless / light / icon on the printer's screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a5e301d7-b7b6-478c-b31d-98734ddc3aca
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y99ynjbv
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have fixed the wireless printing issue on your first PC.

- On your #2 PC, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9cl96gu

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.