Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon MX722 in escape mode. Canon MX722. Since Jan 6, 2018.

Customer Question
Canon MX722 in escape...

Canon MX722 in escape mode

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Canon MX722

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX722?

Since Jan 6, 2018

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/15/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

May I know the exact response you are getting while trying to print from the computer?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.

Windows 10, wireless. Printer is in escape mode, Compaq computer, Yes it will copy

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

No to $39.00

Please download and install the latest driver from the link below. Go to the link, download and install MX720 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows).

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx722

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!