Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a pixma TS9120 printer. Set it up and downloaded…

Customer Question
I purchased a pixma...

I purchased a pixma TS9120 printer. Set it up and downloaded instruction to connect to my Mac. Started on screen setup. I was almost finished when a lot of, what looks like Chinese writing popped up.....so I stop the download when I saw it. I need help with uninstalling and re installing. Thx Diane

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

As far as I know it's up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The biggest thing is I need my printer connected to my Mac. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/15/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try setting it up again by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART168213

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>