Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Pixma MG 3600 series printer. Paper jammed in the…

Customer Question
I have a Pixma...

I have a Pixma MG 3600 series printer. Paper jammed in the printer and I got all the paper out of the printer but it still says there is a jam. I have tried and opened everything.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I have a Lenovo computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

The last two days.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not updated it. I bought the printer last summer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/15/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you