Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can’t print from my computer. I can print manually. Canon…

Customer Question
I can’t print from...

I can’t print from my computer. I can print manually.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG3660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3660?

Both printer and computer are new . I have just home wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Computer is new. Don’t know how to ipdTe

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/14/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Thank you

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

John, Computer Science Engineer