Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson XP 330 and I am getting the error code 0xC8.

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson XP 330 and I am getting the error code 0xC8

Technician's Assistant: Is your Epson printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes the error will not leave even if I turn the printer on and off. I am unable to print.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I am not sure. I purchased the printer in May 2017 and I am not sure if it has been updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/15/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you. Too late.