Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed a new print cartridge & now the printer is

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new print cartridge & now the printer is flashing ! saying "insert black or photo cartridge & refer to printer documentation

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

The Hpc5200 all in one series

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I had a difficult time installing the cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Could not find the lid to open. I slid it in and it installed that way.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/14/2018
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello, I am sorry you are having trouble with your printer this evening. Can you remove the cartridge currently?