Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is missing words as it prints, MG5700, A couple of weeks,

Customer Question
It is missing words...

It is missing words as it prints

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MG5700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea - sorry I am 70 and don't really know what you mean!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I am not a computer wiz

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/13/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

The problem is with the printhead. The printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink on the paper.

What is the age of your printer?