Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help with my ole-in-one HP computer. All in one. It…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my ole-in-one HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

All in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

It is not my printer, it is my printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to computer support, please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The sound on my all in one computer does not work when I am viewing a website with sound on it.
1/13/2018
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.