Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When i turn on the 5200, the left side of the screen is dark…

Customer Question
When i turn on...

When i turn on the 5200, the left side of the screen is dark and the right side shows all options....pressing any keys does nothing. Battery is charged, measured 8.35v. ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Rhino 5200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today....haven't used it for a while but last time i used it worked fine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This is a stand alone hand held printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wonder if there is something i can do to fix this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/13/2018
Technician: koboma,
 replied 7 months ago
koboma

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Technician: koboma,
 replied 7 months ago

Have you removed the batteries and let it reset? Next, have you plugged in the charger, to see if it may be a low battery charge?

Technician: koboma,
 replied 7 months ago

Use guide below.

Technician: koboma,
 replied 7 months ago
Done all that, battery fully charged, removed and reinserted.....display is frozen, pressing any key does nothing to display.....pressing print, prints last label. Isn’t there a way to reboot? The device worked fine when last used a couple months ago.
Technician: koboma,
 replied 7 months ago

That is all I have, let me opt out and see if anyone else will respond.