Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get it back to English? PixmMG3600. Cannon. Have no…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get it back to English?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PixmMG3600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Cannon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/10/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you have a touchscreen display on your printer?

I opted out. Destroy my card info. I don’t like your not being upfront

If you received any premium service request then let me clarify it's completely optional. If you don't want it you can ignore it.

I absolutely don't want to sign up for anything
Signing up for subscription is completely optional.
Please let me know if you want to continue troubleshooting.
We solved the problem. No help needed now.