Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Morning, I have just purchased a WF-3640 printer, my

Customer Question
Morning, I have...

Morning, I have just purchased a WF-3640 printer, my question is can I load my outlook contacts in my PC directly to the printer. ?? Thanks *****: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Computer is HP P4L31AA#ABG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3640?

Just purchased printer yesterday and have just set yesterday, now endeavoring to finalize basics

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

Are you saying can you print the contacts with your printer? what do you mean by load?

load into printer email contacts in printer from my pc