Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The f12 light stays on my hp notebook how can I turn it off.

Customer Question
The f12 light stays...

The f12 light stays on my hp notebook how can I turn it off

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 10 I don't know the model I just know its a notebook

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't know what to try i

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 7 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

That's usually the WIFI light for that laptop. What color is it? Is the laptop connected to the internet?