Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Setting up pimamx922 head alignment. Canon PIXMAMX922 MP 101…

Customer Question
Setting up pimamx922 head...

Setting up pimamx922 head alignment

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PIXMAMX922 MP 101 paper is apron 11x8 1/2 won't fi into cassette fit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PIXMAMX922?

I'm just setting up. on head alignment stage

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It's band new I'm just setting up the MP101 paper provided won't fit into cassette

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
paper guide on cassette adjusts to maximum of 5X7. MP-101 paper provided is approx. 11X8 1/2. ???
1/10/2018
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!