Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't close the front manual feed slot. Epson 3880. Just…

Customer Question
I can't close the...

I can't close the front manual feed slot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 3880

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just happened when trying to figure out (which I didn't) how to load the front manual feed slot.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think that's the problem. I think it's mechanical

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help! I can't close the front manual feed slot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know