Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting error code0x9a on my wf-2660. It will not print…

Customer Question
I am getting error...

I am getting error code0x9a on my wf-2660

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

It will not print or do anything even after i restart it juts keeps the error message on the screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Maybe never?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Welcome back Customer! I'd be happy to help you with this. Before we begin, when did this problem start?

when are you going to help me?

Right now! Did this problem start today?

That error code indicates a carriage fault meaning there is a piece of paper/cardboard/staples etc in your printer inside that is causing it to get stuck. Can I have you check to see if there is any pieces of scrap located in the printer causing it to get stuck? Let me know on the findings.

i am not satisfied with the slow rate of response through this medium.

I do apologize but the site does not show when I am typing. I am only working on your question.

there is nothing in the area to cause a jam.

Okay, let's go ahead and try this then:

Unplug power at the wall outlet
Wait 5 minutes
Press and hold the power/on button for 60+ seconds
Keep holding while plugging back in, and for another 60 seconds after, then release