Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We cannot connect new Epson printer xp830 to wifi because it…

Customer Question
We cannot connect new...

We cannot connect new Epson printer xp830 to wifi because it asks for password, but we are unable to put in password ***** cap and lower case

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP830: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is a new printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.