Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble installing HP envy 5549 printer to my

Customer Question
Having trouble installing HP...

Having trouble installing HP envy 5549 printer to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 5549 all-in-one series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I could never use it Not connected Printer 5540 comes up but it is not connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer is HP Envy 5549

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Kindly mention if that is a Windows or Apple computer you have.