Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a very good 952c printer and I have lost the driver…

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very good 952c printer and I have lost the driver software due to a power flux. I'm running windows 10 pro and cant find replacement software. Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of Windows?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 7 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I will help you now

That's an older printer, but should be compatible with Windows 10. What happens if you just plug the USB cable from the printer to the computer? Are you able to see the printer on the computer?

but Windows tells me no driver founf
Can I just download the setup software
R u still there

According to MS, there is no driver to download , other than from Windows update. If you'd like , I can remote to your computer and fix this for you. Please let me know.

Hello!!!
Pls call me on(###) ###-####
I think u have already charged my credit card. Do u now want another 29$???

I don't charge your credit card. I'm just a technician here to help. There is an additional fee for the remote support. If you don't want that, we can try to work here, but for the type of problem you are having it may be slower and more difficult without remote support. With remote, I can login and fix it for you while you watch.

How can I give U access
This system sucks
This help system is worthless. I cant even rate u because that doesn't work either!