Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It stops printing in the middle of a document. Then, the…

Customer Question
It stops printing in...

It stops printing in the middle of a document. Then, the screen shows "data receiving." Then I see a message that the printer is unable to print the document.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-9bslkn52,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please tell me if your computer is Windows or Mac. Also, what is the brand and model is your printer?

Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Too late, already fixed.

Ok, thanks