Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have replaced my old phone which # wasnumber has been

Customer Question
I have replaced my...

I have replaced my old phone which # was(###) ###-####number has been changedmtom(###) ###-#### I am pretty much stuck until I can get this straightened out. Thankxx!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

About a week now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Nothing wrong there,,, but the conflict is coming from my app downloading. It will not recognize the last phone #. And I cannot go any further at that point.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Your the boss!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris