Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I send a document to the printer, a blank page comes…

Customer Question
When I send a...

When I send a document to the printer, a blank page comes out, but it sounds like it is printing. I got a print quality diagnostic page that did print out.normally with color and all.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

I did runn it once

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

How do you do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please