Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I pulled out about 20 sheeets of paper that had tried to go…

Customer Question
Good morning. I...

Good morning. I pulled out about 20 sheeets of paper that had tried to go through in one bunch. No pieces left, none of them had tears. However it still does not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixma?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not done that I don't think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just would like to get it printing again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

this happened last evening, that is the only time. I got the paper out and had to pull hard to do that. I have turned it off and on several times. a yellow light comes on and blinks.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

ok done I have not reconnected it
hello?
ok did all of that, plugged it is and the yellow/orange light still flashes
hello are we still connected?
It has been 20+ minutes since I last heard from my first expert