Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is saying I have a paper jam. I have looked everywhere…

Customer Question
Second opinion] It is...

Second opinion] It is saying I have a paper jam. I have looked everywhere and there is no jam, but it will not stop giving me the error message

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

It won't even take any print jobs. It says it is offline or busy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm not sure. How would I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We were making copies with the printer/scanner/copier when this problem occurred

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
1/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.