Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It just stop printing. Hp envy 5549. For about 3 weeks. I…

Customer Question
It just stop printing ...

It just stop printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 5549

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

For about 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont understand the question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant not print or make copies

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Is it possible to talk to someone by phone i cant enter m e mail addres i dont know why

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I dont have a smarphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have problem with my printer i dont have a smartphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to talk mhit somoene by phone

Let me know the results please