Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My MG 2500 printer won't print at present - it's asking for…

Customer Question
Hello My MG...

Hello My MG 2500 printer won't print at present - it's asking for a password, which I don't have ?? -Andrew

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

By USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please