Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot print photos from my iPhone to my HP ENVY 7645.

Customer Question
I cannot print photos...

I cannot print photos from my iPhone to my HP ENVY 7645

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRELESS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

NEVER, I BOUGHT THE PRINTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

THE BLUE LIGHT ON THE PRINTER IS BLINKING, SHOULD IT BE ON OR BLINKING?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

The blue light blinking means the printer is not connected to the network. To resolve the issue power down the router that provides your wireless network and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 5 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Power down then power up your iPhone and make sure it is connected to the wireless network once the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?