Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My MacBook suddenly won't recognize it, even though they are…

Customer Question
My MacBook suddenly won't...

My MacBook suddenly won't recognize it, even though they are both on the same wifi

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
is anybody there?
It has been a half hour. Somebody tell me what's up!
Okay. This is too annoying. Just refund me my $5 and forget the whole thing.
1/9/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Since it was just recently working and suddenly stopped working, the issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your wireless network. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your wireless network and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and power down then power up the printer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?