Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer keeps printing over and over. It won't stop. It…

Customer Question
My printer keeps printing...

My printer keeps printing over and over. It won't stop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is HP Desk Jet 2652

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

It just started this evening when I was trying to print out Manual.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I guess it has been a while. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?