Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought hp Envy Photo 7800 all in one series printer…

Customer Question
I just bought...

I just bought hp Envy Photo 7800 all in one series printer with a fax. I put in the ink cartriges and I get an error message that says "Do not use set up cartridges". Does this pprinter not come with real ones? Or do I have to buy them separatly

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes. Each time I put these starter cartridges in, I get the same message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just bought it today so I haven't updated it. I was told it will work with my wireless tablet

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Sure. But doe now I have no printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this seems to be a far as I can go with it. Unless, I'm doing something wrong.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I'm returning it today and will get something else.

OK