Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a ts6020 printer and scanner. the printer works well…

Customer Question
I have a ts6020...

I have a ts6020 printer and scanner. the printer works well but when I scan a photo it looks like crap.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I have windows 10 and the printer is a canon ts6020

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TS6020?

Sinces i bought it last week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Could i send them a copy of one of my photos?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today?

To improve the scanned image quality?