Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have brother MFC-J4620DW printer. Placed new cartridges in -

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Have brother MFC-J4620DW printer. Placed new cartridges in - (Star Ink) black one is not registering. Have tried to remove however there is no plastic level on the black one to release it. Do not know how to remove - Please help

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all Thanks Pearl

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?