Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble connecting with my XP-440 what driver should…

Customer Question
Having trouble connecting with...

Having trouble connecting with my XP-440 what driver should I use to connect my Surface tablet?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-440?

It has been sporadic for awhile....I just got a new tablet though and unintsalled the printer and am trying to reinstall..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. The Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer for your printer is at the website below:

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-440/s/SPT_C11CF27201#drivers

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

How is it going? Is there any error or message?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.