Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where do I get a Manual for my Microsoft surface 3 windows…

Customer Question
Where do I get...

Where do I get a Manual for my Microsoft surface 3 windows 10 my serial # is 7G6-00014 rita

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Surface3 windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haven't used it yet I want to print a manual for it to learn to use it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Artisan 837

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Artisan?

Nothing is wrong with my printer either I just haven't printed out a manual for my tablet. I need to know where I can locate a manual for my tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't updated anything yet that is way I would like a manual to learn to update on my os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well do I need to go to a web site to find the manual for my os so that I can print it out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-16r6u47q,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I am reviewing your question and will send a reply momentarily.

Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I don,t want a manual for my printer I want the manual for my tablet surface3 windows 10 I don't need help with my printer it prints well I need the manual for my tablet I have indicated at least 3 times
No Sheri I don't need your help if you can't direct me to a web site so I can look up the manual for myself and this a trial I signed up for so their is no charge. correct

I am working on that for you now. Disregard remote offers, they are sent by system, not me

I am working on getting you the manual for Surface for Windows 10.

I realized already that you don't need the printer manual. My apologies for any confusion and the system generated offer. I appreciate your patience while I locate the best manual for you.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

no and no and do not charge me I am unsatisfied with JUST ANSWER

Thanks for your patience. I am not sure if you have been to Microsoft's online site for the Surface 3. Below is the link to copy and paste into your browser. It is broken out into categories that are mini guides for various categories and functions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/surface-devices/surface-3

I found a full user's manual, but it is for Surface 3 with Windows 8.1.

Please use the above link to peruse the categories and topics and let me know if that helps.

Regards.

Sheri-Expert