Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I make my samsung C1860FW printer scan a 3 page

Customer Question
How do I make...

How do I make my samsung C1860FW printer scan a 3 page document into one file?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C1860FW?

Since i had to put a new router in my home

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Cant remember

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Also, just to clarify, it was able to scan a 3 page document into a single file before the new router was installed?