Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a cannon printer installed last month and it was fine…

Customer Question
I had a cannon...

I had a cannon printer installed last month and it was fine but today when i am trying to print off bank statements it prints off one line then the next line is blacked out

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

No i just got it in december

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

How do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
i already paid for a membership of geek squad
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Please disregard my query