Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The black ink does not print. Hp photosmart5520. I ran out…

Customer Question
The black ink does...

The black ink does not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp photosmart5520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PHOTOSMART5520?

I ran out of ink yesterday and I changed the black carterage ant d then when I run it asked me to change the rest and I did that the colored ink works good but the black does not

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

[email protected] .com yes I would still like to talk to the Printer expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes there is a ? mark by the signal lite

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.