Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm getting the error code 0x97. I have unplugged it and…

Customer Question
I'm getting the error...

I'm getting the error code 0x97

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I have unplugged it and waited 60 seconds then plugged it in while still holding the power button for another 60 seconds and still same error code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have never updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't even know how to update

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.