Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is hooked up to my laptop...how do i print a

Customer Question
My printer is hooked...

My printer is hooked up to my laptop...how do i print a document?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

All brand new in november

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>