Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have been printing manuals on my Samsung CPC775DN which…

Customer Question
I have been printing...

I have been printing manuals on my Samsung CPC775DN which have some colour and greyscale photos/illustrations suddenly they are printing with a strong blue cast. I am printing from iMac using Adobe InDesign and have also tried creating pdf and printing from that but same result

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your CPC775DN: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have tried that today. Is there are iccp profile for this printer? if not what should Ibe using?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much longer? I thought I was to be charged £5 and more when questions are answered I see £20 has been taken from my PayPal account but no response yet?
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have fixed the problem now it was cartridge that needed replacing although the printer still indicated it was OK and not empty.
Thank you
John, Computer Science Engineer