Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print the black or red ink. Wirelessly.

Customer Question
Second opinion] my printer...

Second opinion] my printer will not print the black or red ink

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive cleaned it many times and it will only print the blue and yellow inks but I cant seem to get it to the black or red

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer question.
Check the Ink Levels first of all - do they show the black or the red ink as being low, or empty?

And, what maker and model is the printer? I would guess it is perhaps an Epson ET series, but I cannot be at all sure.

all ink is full with new ink in them and its a Epson wf-7620
can you connect straight to my printer or would you have to go threw my computer to do it

I would have to go through your computer - direct connection to a printer is not (at present, at least) possible at all.

Does the printer also produce blank photocopies, when you run a test photocopy using only the printer's own controls?