Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The power light is blinking and does not go off. I have

Customer Question
The power light is...

The power light is blinking and does not go off. I have installed 2 new cartridges. have run sheet checking things.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

1512

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Have received no messages. I can and have opened the lid covering cartridges and everything seems in place

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Ok. Is it possible that my cartridges are not in good or that I have a loose wire connection

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Was your answer yes to my possibilities

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?

I unplugged wrong cord

OK

Please follow my steps

Has stopped blinking can I turn it off noe

Please follow my steps

I did follow your steps. Unplugged waited. Plugged in. Stopped blinking
Now I have the orange light blinking

Did you have the issue before replacing the ink?

No
Now it is blinking again and the orange light has gone off

Remove all of the ink cartridges then insert them back firmly into the carriage

Now,

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?

No thsnks

Now,

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?

Do you think that it is solved

Now,

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?

I am signing off if we are through. I cannot find your latest andwer

Now,

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?