Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My 6490 is offline- how do I get it online. Wireless. 1 or 2…

Customer Question
My 6490 is offline-...

My 6490 is offline- how do I get it online

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

1 or 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No- my printer display indicates it is connected to the router. thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.