Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper is jam way in the back of my printer drawer. HP Envy…

Customer Question
Paper is jam way...

Paper is jam way in the back of my printer drawer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

My dear husbad did it this am

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't remenber

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.