Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know how to replace my ink jet carteidge. Instruct…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to replace my ink jet carteidge

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Instruct me to replace the cartridge in my hp officejet pro 8620.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Don't know how to access

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm so tech stupid I don't know what I need

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern you want to replace your ink cartridges in your Hp printer so in this case please click on this link https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04086954 and follow the instructions in order to replace the ink cartridges and please let me know if it works for you.