Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got a support code 2110 what should I do? Don't know. How…

Customer Question
Hi I got a...

Hi I got a support code 2110 what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I update the printer driver

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-r80jsedk,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please provide the following information:

• What device (brand/model) are you getting the error on?
  • What are you trying to do when the error occurs?

Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert