Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Why does my envy 4520 printer take me to one note? Then will…

Customer Question
Why does my envy...

Why does my envy 4520 printer take me to one note? Then will not let me print unless I copy and paste to Word.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I have had it about one year and I do not know anything about one note.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I purchased the computer and the printer at the same time I get Microsoft updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only the things that I just told you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

1. In the Search box type Control Panel.
  2. click Control Panel (Windows Application).
  3. click Devices and Printers.
  4. right-click on your HP Envy 4520 and click "set as default printer"

Please let me know if this worked.

My printer is currently and has always been set as my default printer.

Ok you can delete the one note printer under devices and printers and test again.