Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Won't connect with my wife's email. What can I do to connect…

Customer Question
Won't connect with my...

Won't connect with my wife's email. What can I do to connect it when she is on here email?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. The printer works with my email on the same computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went on HP on my computer and tried diagnosis, nothing resulted.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.