Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I cannot load legal size paper on WF-7620. Epson WF-7620. I…

Customer Question
I cannot load legal...

I cannot load legal size paper on WF-7620

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF-7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-7620?

I am really not sure. I tried to copy legal size papers tonight, and I can't fit 8 1/2 x 14 on tray 1 or 2.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Thursday 1/05/18

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank ypu.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can not load legal size paper on tray 1 or 2.
1/8/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 1 month ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-xka0480a,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. For your Epson WF-7620, you would use Tray 2 for Legal Size 8 1/2 x 14 paper. For your convenience, below is a link to the manual for your printer Please review pages 35-39 for an explanation and diagrams of the paper loading procedure.

http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/datenblaetter/1100000-1199999/001192240-an-01-en-EPSON_WORKFORCE_WF_3640DTWF.pdf

Let me know if that helps and reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried to load the legal size paper in tray 2 and it the paper would not fit.

Did you move the sliding tabs to adjust for the size?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did. I tried to place the paper vertical and horizontal, but I could not get the paper to fit.

Look at page 34 of the manual I sent, look at step 3 number 2 in the picture. You must extend the paper cassette to the symbol on the cassette. This makes the tray larger.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri
Sheri, Expert